Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Cute Card Thursday - Die cuts or Punches

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Die cuts or Punches'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I love this cutie from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps - 'Come on get Happy'.
Perfect for a Mother's Day card (it's mother's day on the 15th March in the UK - I did't forget this year!!!)


I used 2 circle dies for the image, and an old scallop punch for the border.
I used papers from Teresa Collins 'Everyday Moments' collection 
and made the sentiment myself using my Silhouette.

I used the current sketch from the Sketch Saturday blog #350:


We are sponsored this week by Bunny Zoe's crafts, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

I am also entering this into Sassy Cheryl's March challenge.

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting :-)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kerys. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - love the blue and yellow combo! Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete