Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

The Paper Girls Challenge #88 - Sweater Weather

This fortnight's challenge is 'Sweater Weather'. 

I used this super cute image from The Paper Shelter - Autumn is Coming!
This is SO appropriate as Autumn is coming quickly and hitting hard here!



I love that when you buy an image from The Paper Shelter, you get a black & white version to color and a colored version for ease and quickness. I must admit that I ran out of time this week and cheated by using the colored version - but then it shows the ease of making cards!
I used papers from Echo Park and some of my cardstock scraps.

I would love to see you joining in this challenge. 
Go visit the Paper Girls Challenge blog for more details.

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment