Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

The Paper Girls Challenge #92 - Favorite Winter Sport

This challenge lasts 3 weeks - 'Favorite Winter Sport'. 

I wouldn't say that this image represents my favorite winter sport - I really don't like winter!! But I DO love this image from Sassy Cheryl Stamps - 'Downhill Slope Santa'.



I have used this image before and just loved the design - So I have done something very similar. I used my silhouette to create and print out the background snowflakes and sentiment. I then colored Santa and fussy cut him out, making him ski down the 'slope'. The sentiment is from Ginger's House blog.

I would love to see you joining in this challenge. 
Go visit the Paper Girls Challenge blog for more details.

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment