Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Cute Card Thursday - Secrets

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Secrets (a hidden something)'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I just love these 'Bella' images from Sassy Cheryl Stamps (as if you hadn't noticed!!!) 
This first one is called 'Teacher's Pet'.


I decided to make a slider card, with the hidden element sliding out of the front of the card. The image inside is Sassy Cheryl's 'Just be you'. I changed the sentiment and used one from Desert Diva's blog, so that it would work better for the theme of my card.


I used another image from Sassy Cheryl Stamps - 'Good Read - Maddie', along with another fun sentiment from Desert Diva's blog.



I used all papers and twine from my stash.

We are sponsored this week by Bunny Zoe, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment