Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

Whimsy Stamps Penguin Gift

As you probably know, I seem to have a thing for penguins this year! Here is another cute image from Lee Holland, Penguin Gift, available at the Whimsy Stamps Store.


I used my prismacolor pencils to color the image.
The papers are Winter Wishes 6x6 paper pad from Whimsy Stamps, along with some embossed paper from my stash. I used the Geometric snowflake die, and an older snowflake border die.
The sentiment is from the In My Backyard clear stamp set.

 
 


I hope I have inspired you to make some fun penguin Christmas cards this year!

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is really stunning!

    I'm a fellow stamper who makes blank general and thank you pet themed handmade cards and donates them to animal shelters and rescue groups for them to write messages of gratitude. I've recently started a new blog, Sending Paw Prints, for this purpose. If you have a stash of pet themed cards or are interested in making some to donate I hope you will think of Sending Paw Prints.

    www.sendingpawprints.blogspot.com

    Thank you!
    Karen Howard

    ReplyDelete