Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Cute Card Thursday - Snowflakes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Snowflakes'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

This image is called 'Christmas Penguin' by Lee Holland - available at Whimsy Stamps store. Such an adorable image!!


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils.
I used papers from Echo Park and Whimsy Stamps, and pierced a border around the edge. The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps 'In my backyard' clear stamps, which I heat embossed with snow embossing powder. The large snowflake and ribbon were in one of my card kits from the Whimsy Stamps retreat.

 

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi's, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment