Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Brads

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Brads'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

My first Christmas card for this year - I know it's early, but I couldn't resist this stamp set!
I used these adorable Christmas Chicks from Stamping Bella stamps - 'Santa Chick & his helpers'. I also used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

I colored the images using my prismacolor pencils.
I used My Favorite Things Die-namics 'Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Window & Edge die' and 'popped up' the images in the windows.
The sentiment is from the Santa Chick set. Some twine and brads finish the card off!

 


We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi's, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment