Pages

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I used this adorable image from this month's Clear & Rubber stamp release over at the Whimsy Stamps store. This is the 'Life's a Beach' clear stamp set by Crissy Armstrong. The set contains 3 cute images and 6 sentiments.


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and fussy cut it out.
The sentiment is from the set, which I cut out using Whimsy Stamps 'Stitched Tag Dies'.
The window frame was made using 2 of the 'Stitched Dome STAX' dies from My Favorite Things, which I then 'popped up' on pop dots.
The black and white patterned papers are from Doodlebug's 'Kraft in color - color' 6x6 paper pad.
Some bakers twine and enamel dots finished the card off!


 

We are sponsored this week by Star Stampz, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment