Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2017

MFT Sketch #341

So - my daughter chose a birthday card for one of her friends out of my box of cards. She loved the Adorable Elephants stamp and shaker element to the card. Her friend is also big into pink!


She decided that she needed a matching gift bag to go with the card! I decided to use this week's sketch #341 as the inspiration for the design - it worked perfectly.


Here is my finished gift bag:

I used the 'Adorable Elephants' stamp set for the image and sentiment - coloring the image using my prismacolor pencils and fussy cut it out.
I used the 'Stitched Scallop Basic Edges' die-namic for the edge of the pink cardstock. The shaker window was made using 2 of the 'Double Stitched Square STAX' dies.
The 'Birthday Balloons' die-namics were used for the balloons.
The papers are from Doodlebug's 'kraft in color - color' 6x6 paper pad, and others in my stash..
A few enamel dots and some ribbon then finished the gift bag off!



 


Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment