Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Bright Colors

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Bright Colors'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I used this adorable image from the Whimsy Stamps store - 'Piggy Birthday Party' by Lee Holland.



I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and used the Whimsy Stamps 'Handstitched Nested Rectangles' dies to cut out the image and red cardstock.
I used Whimsy Stamps 'Bold Banners' clear stamp set along with some orange ink to create the sentiment banner.
The papers I used were Doodlebug's 'kraft in color - color' 6x6 paper pad.
Some doodling and baker's twine finishes the card off!




We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment