Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Vintage

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Vintage'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this super cute digi from AliciaBel.com called 'Ice Skating Princess'.
I thought she had a little bit of a vintage-y feel about her!

I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut her out.

I used a snow flurry embossing folder to give the white background some texture, with  he rest of the papers coming from Fancy Pants 'Blissful Blizzard' collection. The sentiment is also from that collection.

I finished it off with some baker's twine from My Mind's Eye 'Winter Wonderland' which coordinated perfectly.

 

We are sponsored this week by Aliciabel.com, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us! See you over on the CCT challenge blog!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment