Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I used this adorable digital image from Whimsy Stamps - Penguin Saint Nick by Crissy Armstrong.

I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut it out.
I used the Snow Flurry clear stamp set for the snowflakes on the background, matching the colors with my image.
The tags were cut using the Stitched Tag dies, held together with some baker's twine.
The sentiment was stamped from the Penguin Winter Adventure clear stamp set using black memento ink.
I used Echo Park's Winter Wishes papers from my stash.

  

 

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment