Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

Honey Bee Stamps Challenge #2 - Color Inspiration

I'm loving this Color Inspiration board for the new Honey Bee Stamps challenge - such a gorgeous color combination.


I have just purchased the Coffee Gift Card Holder and Perfect Blend stamp set which I am TOTALLY in love with. This color combo worked perfectly for my gift card holder.


I used paper from Lily Bee Designs for the base of the gift card holder, which were the perfect color combo. I added a cream patterned lid and sleeve to the cup.

I used the circle die cut in the set to cut out the piece for the sentiment in grey cardstock. 

I used the Perfect Blend stamp set for the sentiment. The sentiment I wanted to use actually came in a straight line, so I cut the sentiment up into 3 pieces to stack it up onto the circle die cut. I stamped the middle line first, using Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then stamped the 'Hug' and 'Mug' in the same Versamark watermark ink and then heat embossed it using clear transparent embossing powder. I love the look this gives. 

I finished off the coffee sleeve with some coordinating twine and then 'popped' the circle sentiment up on pop dots.

A super fun way to give a gift card.

I am adding this into the Honey Bee Stamps Facebook challenge #2.

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x


No comments:

Post a Comment