Pages

Friday, March 8, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the adorable Beaucoup Bouquet stamp set from Whimsy Stamps as the main focus for my card this week. I stamped them directly onto the Whimsy Stamps 'Chilly' 6x6 papers and used the coordinating Beaucoup Bouquet dies to cut them out.



I cut a white panel of cardstock measuring 4" x 5 1/4" and used the Whimsy Stamps Gingham Background stamp on the top section of the card for the pattern strip. I used my black gel pen to add the 2 black lines to define the edge of this pattern.

 I used the Whimsy Stamps 'You're My Favorite' stamp set to stamp the sentiment onto the panel and arranged the flowers and foliage on top. 

I adhered this panel onto a standard A2 black card base and finished it off with some Whimsy Stamps 'Winter Wishes' enamel dots.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! Hope you can join us! See you there!
Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x
   
 *NEW Beaucoup Bouquet Clear Stamps*NEW Beaucoup Bouquet Die Set6x6 Paper Pack - ChillyGingham Background Rubber Cling StampYou're My Favorite Clear StampsEnamel Dots - Winter Wishes
      

No comments:

Post a Comment