Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Circles

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Circles'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I love the adorable Marieta digital stamp designed by CCDesigns available in the Whimsy Stamps store.


I printed the image onto white cardstock and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut her out. 

I used Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles die set to create a circle shaped card. I then used the next smallest circle to cut out the red circle, and mounted this on top.

I used spellbinders nest abilities petite scalloped circles large dies to cut out the white scallop circle.

I added some wash tape from my stash to create the black and red strips.

I stamped the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Everyday Mini Sentiments clear stamp set and cut it into a thin strip.

I finished off the card by popping up the image on foam tape and adding some red enamel dots from my stash.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Marieta - Digital Stamp Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set Everyday Mini Sentiments Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment