Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Brother's birthday

Woohoo! I've made my first card!! Thanks Deb for your demo on making this - good fun but I do struggle with with cards - scrapbook pages are much easier!!

I made this card for my brother's birthday - hope he likes it!





I have entered this card into the 'TicTacToe' challenge on Colourful Creations. The idea was to complete 3 squares on the board. I did 1. make a card, 2. Use brads, 3. Use 3 different patterned papers.

I have also entered this into the Simon Says Stamp challenge 'Anything goes', and Cute card Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, Kerys, I love it, it is fantastic! Love the splodges you stamped on the front and the colours and everything looks amazing! Great card! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! Thank you for celebrating with us at Cute Card Thursday!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete