Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

'Flutterby' Magic

When I saw this challenge on Colourful Creations, I just knew which photographs and diecut I was going to use. The challenge was to create a layout using some sort of diecut, a title with only 2 words, and use only 2 pictures. The title was easy - my daughter never could say 'butterfly' and she thought that the caterpillars turning into butterflies was just 'magic'!!


So here it is ... 'Flutterby' magic!


 I am also entering this page into K Andrew's Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky -create any project that is all a flutter - using butterflies or any other winged thing! Perfect!!

2 comments:

  1. Another stunning layout, so much eye candy! Love the stitched butterfly trails and the flowers looks amazing! have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerys,
    What a unique layout--I love all the little details--the stiching of the butterfly's path, the quilling, the rick rack stems--GREAT creative touches!
    Thank you for playing along in my Simply Sunday Challenge.

    All the Cricky Best,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete