Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Child's Play challenges

I found this new website from a friend's blog - Child's Play Challenges - and when I mean a new site it has literally just gotten up and running! It is a challenge blog that uses only children's toys and games as inspiration!!! I have so many photos left to scrap of my children growing up (and I know there will be lots more in the future!) that I thought this site was perfect! Their current challenge is to use this toy as inspiration:
And here is the layout I came up with:
I used the colors and balls for my inspiration! 
They are also having a DT call! If you fancy something new - head on over there! It looks like a lot of fun!


5 comments:

  1. you did a fantastic job using the photo as inspiration, the ball pool photo is perfect as is the sketch, love all the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great use of the inspiration. Love the colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow- such fun colors and textures you have going on here!! Thanks for playing along at Child’s Play Challenges, I'll be announcing the DT choices soon! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout! CONGRATULATIONS on becoming part of the DT at Childs Play! You will rock the challenges I am sure! So HAPPY for you!

    ReplyDelete