Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My new 'Inspired By' challenge @ Colorful Creations

Happy New Year to you all. And with the new year brings some new challenges! My first 'Inspired By' challenge of this year is inspired by the many great pages over on Colorful Creations. Here is the event:



I don’t know about you guys, but I’m LOVING so much of the work that everybody is doing. I have been so inspired by all your fantastic work that I felt we should showcase it!
Your challenge is to create a traditional OR digi, layout or card, using a picture from the gallery to 'Inspire' you!
I chose the wonderful work of the fantastically talented Norine Borys. Here is her layout that inspired me: 
And here is my layout:
All members will be playing for a $10 gift card for an online store of their choice.
Remember, your entry must be new as of January 1st 2012 to enter and cannot be combined with any other CC challenges. Please post both your inspiration page and your Inspired By layout in this event, along with your Inspired By page in the gallery. This is different to all other challenges as we really need to see your inspiration page too! Thank you. Don't forget - NO later than January 14th, at 11:45 PM (EST)
This is the first of 2 'Inspired By' challenges this month. You will receive one entry for each challenge you complete, therefore if you complete both challenges you will have 2 entries into the draw.


Head on over to the website (http://colorfulcreations.ning.com/) to find lots more fun challenges! There is something for everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment