Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Let's Get Sketchy #15


Week 15 on Let's Get Sketchy and another awesome sketch by Bev Code.
Here is my take on the sketch:

I flipped the sketch upside down, and kind of went off on a tangent with this one. Believe me - all of the elements are there - I just used the trees and clouds and grass to replace the buttons and circle on the sketch. 
I used the Bella Blvd 'Finally Fall' collection and added the buttons and brads to the 'fussy cut' trees.
Hope to see you over on Let's Get Sketchy this week - 
it was a fun sketch to work with :-)


I am also entering this layout into the Unique Crafters Challenge #4 - buttons.

4 comments:

  1. I totally love how you interpreted this sketch! Love the trees, especially the button one, very cute!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet take on this sketch, love the angle you put on it an dyour trees are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love the buttons and the way the clouds just pop off the page. Awesome take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute....love your use of buttons...thanks for joining us at Unique Crafters Challenge this month..

    ReplyDelete