Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

The Cutting Cafe - Final Project


Over on The Cutting Cafe it's free choice week! This was so difficult as there are so many great cutting files and printables to choose from!
I decided to make the Christmas Pillow Box set - which was perfect for those last minute gift cards and presents!
Here is the card I made this week:

I also used the cut out tree for the gift tag! Perfect!

Well - this is my last post for The Cutting Cafe as my DT term has come to an end. I have had a blast! Regina is so generous with her files and a great leader to work with - the team have been so much fun!
Thanks Regina!

Don't forget to check out The Cutting Cafe blog for more inspirational projects and prizes!

Happy Scrapping :-)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Keys, i hope you had a wonderful Christmas...
    The paper you used on this is so cute...love the plaid...hugs

    ReplyDelete