Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

This week's challenges over on the Scrapbook Steals blog

Sorry I'm late posting this - I don't know where this week has gone! 
Here is the Monday Craft Madness challenge (due 27th December):
Use at least 2 different paper collections (I used My Mind's Eye '12 days of Christmas' & 'Tis the Season' 6x6 paper pads)
I saw this cute paper tree on Pinterest and just HAD to give it a try! I used a polystyrene cone as my base and just pinned the papers to it!
These cute mini crackers were made using a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe - found here.
 And this card was just off the top of my head!!! LOL!

 This week's Mid Week Mojo - Jade #2 (due Monday 16th @ 11.59pm MST):
Here is the sketch:
I used Carta Bella's 'Merry & Bright' collection.
Hope to see you all over on the ScrapbookSteals blog - joining in the challenges!
Happy scrapping :-)

1 comment: