Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cute Card Thursday - Too cool for school!


Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Too cool for school!'
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 
 I made this cute little thank you card for my daughters teacher at the end of the school year. Less than a week to go and 12 weeks summer holiday!!!!!
I used a digi stamp and sentiment from TiddlyInks which I colored in using my prismacolor pencils. The papers are scraps I had left  over, including recollections and DCWV. The cute little button is Doodlebug.


The front of the card also holds the cute little bookmark as a keepsake for her teacher. The sentiment is actually wrapped around to hold the bookmark in place.


We are sponsored this week by Digital Delights, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us!

I am also entering this into the Pagemaps sketch/1-2-3-4 challenge:




Happy Scrapping :-)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. I couldn't find where to comment on teh Cute Card Thursday challenge.

    ReplyDelete