Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Artful Delight - A life full of giggles


My second layout of this month uses a sketch from Pagemaps (Spellbinders sketch contest):


and this month's scrapbooking kit:


I love these photos of my sister from my family's last visit to the US. She was SO happy! (and you get a very rare picture of me too!!) I used the doilies in the kit with added stitching, and I must say I loving these MME enamel dots! They are so much easier than using brads!


The title really did fit these photos perfectly - there were lots of smiles and laughter had by all!


I would love to see you over on the Artful Delight blog, joining in with this month's challenge! There is a card sketch too!

Until next week......happy scrapping! :)

3 comments:

  1. WOW Kerys. What a beautiful and touching page. Love you take on the sketch and the colors you used are just beautiful. I am sure this will be a cherished page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this over on AD and had to come see some close ups! I love love love this! LOVING the colors and the those doilies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning layout, love the papers and embellishments on here and those photos are fantastic!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete