Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Little Miss Trouble!


My last layout of this month uses a sketch from Pagemaps (Bo Bunny Anthem sketch contest):


and this month's scrapbooking kit:


Another awesome sketch from Pagemaps! The colors in my photo worked perfectly with the colors in the kit. I love the journalling cards and chipboard pieces. I added a little of my own twine and alpha stickers to the page - only because the black twine in the kit seemed a little harsh with the papers. I also used some of the ribbon as a border piece - white on white - subtle but effective!


I'm so loving these enamel dots which seem to be all the rage now. Finished off with a punched heart and chipboard button.


Don't forget the new kit reveal is coming out on the 1st - I haven't seen it yet either! I can't wait. Head on over to the Artful Delight blog for more details.

Until next week......happy scrapping! :)

1 comment:

  1. You did a beautiful job with this sketch. The way you did the heart is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete