Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Life's better together

This month's stamp from 'From The Heart' stamps is just super adorable! I fussy cut the 2 cats out after I had colored them, and used one of the accompanying sentiments - just purr-fect!!


I used My Mind's Eye papers - The Sweetest Thing bluebell collection and Follow your Heart collection. I used this week's sketch from Sketch Saturday #329:


I am also entering this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting :)

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the kitchens!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous, love that image. Cute papers too, I love the hexagons. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, great layout and color choice. Love it !!

    Thanks for joining our SOTM October Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great!!! Love those little kittens!! Love how you used the sketch.. the papers are fANTASTIC!!! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, Senior DT Member @ Meljen's Designs
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the image and your take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Meljen’s Designs Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!


    Amy- DT Meljen’s Designs Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete