Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Thank you

This card I made with a freebie image I downloaded from somewhere!!! I've tried looking through the internet but can't find it to give you the link - I downloaded it ages ago! 
Sorry! Cute image though!
I made this thank you card for my daughter's old PE teacher. My daughter is now doing her community service at her old elementary school, helping out with jump rope club. The color combo is the colors of this years outfit!


I used this week's sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 #32 for inspiration:


 I've used up lots more of my scraps of paper too! Yay!

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :)

9 comments:

  1. How cute, love how the bright green makes everything pop. So glad that you could join us.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how absolutely adorable!! I love the black and white with that wonderful addition of green...glorious! Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cutie! Your color combination is terrific - love that pop of green, it just sets everything off so perfectly. Thanks for playing along with us at SSW2!
    Sharon, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kerys what a sweet image and card it's a really cutie. Love your colour combo it's really striking especially that green. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute thank you card. thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow! What a DARLING image! I can't believe you haven't used her before. Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this week.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great card, Kerys!!! Thank you for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! Thanks for joining our challenge at SugarPea Designs.

    ReplyDelete