Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Add Banner/flags

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'add banner/flags'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

The image I chose this month from All Dressed Up Stamps is 'Christmas Penguins'.

I decided I wanted to used the classic blues and purples as the color combo, and colored my images using prismacolor pencils to match. I then fussy cut them out.
I used Blueprints #27 from My Favorite Things for the design of my card. The Blueprints collections are a variety of dies which all coordinate together to make card designing super quick & easy - I love them!
The papers are from Doodlebug's 'Polar Pals' 6x6 paper pad collection, which also included the perfect sentiment block!
A little baker's twine finished the card off.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment