Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Penguin Warm Winter Wishes

I just LOVE these penguins from Crissy Armstrong!  
This rubber stamp is from this month's Whimsy Stamps release and is called 'Penguin Warm Winter Wishes'.


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut it out.
I used the stitched circle die (now retired) to cut out the background circle, and hand cut the banner.
The sentiment is from the 'Merry & Bright' digital sentiment set.
I cut this out on a banner using the 'Card Builder - Many Thanks' die set.
The papers I used are from Simple Stories 'Classic Christmas' collection.
I added a couple of enamel dots from the Christmas Cheer collection just to highlight the banner a little.


  


Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! This card is just adorable!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete