Pages

Monday, November 13, 2017

It's the MOOSE wonderful time of the year

It's been a while since I've had time to play with My Favorite Things stamps and sketches, but this is a stamp set which I just adore. This is 'Merry Christmoose' - lots of fun images and sentiments in this set to mix and match.


I used my prismacolor pencils to color the images and then fussy cut them out.
I used the current sketch #358 for inspiration for the design of the card.


I switched out the circle for a rectangle from the blueprints set #32 which I popped up and backed with vellum. The sentiment was stamped from the set and the banners are cut from blueprints set #13.

 

The papers are from Doodlebug's gingham-linen rainbow petite prints 6x6 paper pad, with the twine and enamel dots from my stash.

I am also entering this card into the current blueprints challenge - right this way - using directional elements.


Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x




No comments:

Post a Comment