Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Oh What Fun!

I love this new stamp by Deb Davis for Whimsy Stamps - Oh What Fun!
It really is a fun stamp and just my kind of humor!

I colored the images using my prismacolor pencils and used the coordinating die set to cut them all out.
As this set has so many fun elements, I decided I wanted to make it a little more 3D and so made it into a shadow box card (using a die from Lawn Fawn). This can still be folded flat and put in an envelope to mail.
I added a little colored, patterned paper to the outside of the box and stamped a sentiment from the set onto the matching paper. I then heat embossed this with white embossing powder.

 


These shadow box cards are super simple and easy to make - something fun and a little bit different!

Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting :D x

No comments:

Post a Comment