Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Circles

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Circles'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this adorable stamp from Whimsy Stamps new release  - 'Mazarine Butterfly Fairy'.


I love the pattern on her dress and though it would be perfect inspiration for this challenge. I decided to use the turquoise/yellow color combination - something new to me - coloring the image with my prismacolor pencils.

I then used Whimsy Stamps 'Card Builder Windows' die set to cut out the white panel - I love the stitching detail you get with this.

I used Whimsy Stamps 'Envelope Edgers' die to cut out the turquoise polka dot paper from Sunny Studios. I also used the card builder windows die to add the stitching around the edge of the panel to match the white panel.

I finished the card off with some yellow bakers twine and big yellow button. This was all adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x


 


  


No comments:

Post a Comment