Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Sun, Sea or Sand

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Sun, Sea or Sand'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

The decided to use this adorable stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs - Pool Piggies - available at the Crafty Doodle Chick store.




I made these cards as swim coach gifts for the end of the High School swim season.

I stamped the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I used my Scan'n cut to cut them all out.

I used a variety of Doodlebug 6x6 paper pads and MFT's Blueprints #32 die-namics to design my cards. The sentiment was stamped using MFT's 'Geometric Greenery' stamp set.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting




 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment