Pages

Monday, December 3, 2018

Whimsy Stamps Winter Wishes

An old favorite stamp of mine is Whimsy Stamps 'Penguins Winter Adventure'. There are so many super cute penguin images and snowflakes with fun sentiments too!


I stamped out the penguin and ice block images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen details and wink of stella to some of the penguins clothing. I then fussy cut them out.

I used papers from Doodlebug 'Polar Pals' 6x6 paper pad to coordinate with eh penguins colors.

I stamped the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps 'You're my Jolly' stamp set using VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne (black) ink. I then heat embossed it with clear glitter embossing powder.

I die cut the trees using an MFT die set and added glitter cardstock for the snow on the mountains. The snow hills were cut using the Whimsy Stamps Stitched Border Trio die set.

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x

Penguins Winter Adventure Clear StampsYou're My Jolly Clear StampsVersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)Stitched Border Die Trio



No comments:

Post a Comment