Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

You Warm my Heart

It's my turn on the Crafty Doodle Chick blog today with a super adorable hedgehog image from Gerda Steiner designs. This stamp set is called Coffee Hedgehog.


I stamped the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I also stamped the image onto some patterned paper and paper pieced the scarf in place.

For the background window I used Lawn Fawn's Reverse Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Window die set. I love the inside scalloped detail on this die set - it just a little different from the norm.

All of the patterned paper comes from Doodlebug's Cream & Sugar 6x6 paper pad. Super cute and love the way the colors and patterns coordinate so well.

I popped up the sentiment banner and coffee cup on foam dots and added a thin kraft border around the edge to finish the card off! 

A super simple and quick & easy card to make!

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Crafty Doodle Chick blog for lots of inspiration from the rest of the design team

Happy Crafting x

Hedgehog with Coffee 2 x 3 Clear stamp Set
reverse stitched scalloped rectangle windows - lawn cutsDoodlebug CREAM AND SUGAR 6x6 Paper Pad


No comments:

Post a Comment