Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

It is my niece's 4th birthday tomorrow and she is totally into ballet. Whimsy Stamps Penguin Prima Ballerina Bella digital stamp was perfect to use on her card.



I love digital stamps as you are able to resize them and flip them to suit your designs. I loaded this image into silhouette studio and mirrored the image so it was facing the other way. This worked better for my shaped card design. I printed out the image and colored it using my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut her out.
I used the Number 4 Fold Card file from The Cutting Cafe to cut out the shaped card from Lawn Fawn's Ballet Slippers cardstock.
I added papers from Reverse Confetti's Fun Times paper pad, along with some ribbon from my stash.

I stamped the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Polka Dot Fun stamp set not more Ballet Slippers cardstock and mounted it onto a darker pink cardstock to match the ribbon.
We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! Hope you can join us! See you there!
Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x
   
 Penguin Prima Ballerina Bella Set - Digital Stampballet slippers cardstockPolka Dot Fun Clear Stamps
      

1 comment: