Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Valentines

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Valentines'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I love the Lawn Fawn mini stamp sets - super cute and such good value for money. I used the RAWR stamp set for this card.



I stamped the dinosaur and colored it with my prismacolor pencils. I stamped the speech bubble sentiment and fussy cut them both out.

I die cut the photograph frame using the Say Cheese, Again die set and made it into a shaker. I used sequins from my stash.

I used the Scripty Love die and Hearts dies to cut out the word and shapes from Lawn Fawn's Really Rainbow 6x6 paper pack. I also used the word die to cut out fun foam to pop it up on the photograph frame. The rest of the sentiment was stamped from the RAWR stamp set.

We are sponsored this week by Oddball Art Co., a great prize as always! Hope you can join us! See you there!
Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x

  
   

      

2 comments:

  1. What's up, just wanted to mention, I liked this blog post.

    It was helpful. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my site so i came
    to go back the choose?.I'm attempting to find things to improve my web site!I guess its adequate to make use
    of some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete