Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Tie a Bow

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Tie a Bow'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the newly released 'Fairy Princess Bunny' by Pollycraft for Whimsy Stamps. I love this adorable image.

I printed the image onto white cardstock and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut it out.

I used a 3x4 cut apart from Echo Park's Perfect Princess collection as I thought the wording worked perfectly with this image. I mounted it onto some pink cardstock and added some sheer ribbon.

I mounted it onto a few other pieces of colored cardstock and added some hand cut banners. I added some white stitched detail with a white gel pen and finished the card by popping the image up on foam tape. This was all adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x


Fairy Princess Bunny - Digital Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment