Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Whimsy Stamps May Digital Release and Cute Card Thursday

It's day 2 of this month's new digital stamps release from Whimsy Stamps. And again, there is a great selection!

I used this adorable image called 'Fleur' - designed by Pollycraft stamps.

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 



I printed out the digital image onto white cardstock and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut her out.

I cut the papers from a Recollections 6x6 paper pad called Backyard Table. I used a punch from my collection and added some dot detailing and enamel dots for added interest.

 Then sentiment was stamped from Whimsy Stamps Penguin Gardener clear stamp set, which is also now available as a digital stamp set. I popped the image up on pop dots and it was all adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! Hope you can join us! See you there!
Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x
   
Fleur - Digital Stamp Penguin Gardener Clear Stamps
      

No comments:

Post a Comment