Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Sparkles

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Sparkles'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

One of my new favorite stamp sets is called Sweater Weather in the Woods from My Favorite Things. I love the cute animals in their sweaters and to add coffee is just perfect!


I stamped the image onto white cardstock and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out. 

I used Hero Arts Snowflake Pattern Cover Plate to die cut one pixie dust glitter cardstock from Lawn Fawn (my sparkle isn't showing up too well in the photograph but I can assure you it's there!)

I adhered this onto the green spotted paper from Lawn Fawn's Snow Day paper collection. The sentiment strip was actually part of oe of the papers in this collection also.

I popped up the bear using foam tape and voila! My sparkly christmas card - super quick and easy to make.

We are sponsored this week by My Creative Scoop, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x


No comments:

Post a Comment