Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Sentimental

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Sentimental'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I decided to make a super cute slimline card this week, with a simple sentiment.


I started this card by creating the background panel. I stamped the snowflakes from Whimsy Stamps Snow Flurry stamp set and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. I then used Speckled Egg distress oxide to blend over the top.

I die cut the white cardstock frame using Whimsy Stamps Slimline Pillow die.

I stamped the images using Whimsy Stamps Bundled Up stamp set. I colored them in and added some white gel pen detailing. I then fussy cut them out.

I stamped the sentiment onto acetate and carefully heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I adhered this behind the middle window.

I hand cut some white glitter cardstock from my stash to create the snowbanks, adhered this on the ink blended background, and then adhered the white frame on top.

I added the images on top and then adhered the panel onto a standard 3.5" x 8.5" slimline card base.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digital Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

 Snow Flurry Clear Stamps Slimline Pillows Die - Whimsy Stamps Bundled Up Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment