Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Whimsy Stamps Dragon Christmas Cheer

I love all of Dustin Pike's stamps for Whimsy Stamps - particularly any that include dragons!

I used the awesome Dragon Christmas Cheer stamp set for this card.
 

This card was inspired by a card from the recent Whimsy Stamps Virtual Retreat. I changed up the colors from the original design...I always have to change up the cards to show the versatility of the stamp sets.

We were given the image and frame ready stamped and cut to color in. I used my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers to color the dragon in. The stamped frame is from Whimsy Stamps Fadoodles Frames stamp set, and the coordinating die is the Fadoodles Frames Scalloped Rectangles. The sentiment is from the Whimsy Stamps Penguin Holiday Squares stamp set.

I added some purple cardstock onto a standard A2 black card base, and then adhered the image panel on top.

A very simple card design that really pops!

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x

**NEW Dragon Christmas Cheer Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps FaDoodles Frames Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps FaDoodles Frames Scalloped Rectangles Die Set Penguin Holiday Squares Clear Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment