Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Christmas in July!


 I love the current AAA cards challenge - 'Twinchie'. I had no clue what this was to begin with but once I started I got carried away! 



For the first card I used this adorable image from Mo Manning 'Christmas Puppy'.



I printed out the image and colored it in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers.

I cut a white cardstock panel measuring 4" x 5.25", and used a 2 inch square die to cut a window in the panel. I adhered the image behind the window and then adhered it to a standard A2 white card base.

For my second card, I used a sentiment from silhouette studio. I love how this looks on a CAS card. 




I printed it out to measure just under 2". I cut this out on a panel measuring 4" x 5.25" and then adhered it onto a standard A2 black card base.

I will also be entering the first card into Mo's digital challenge #305 - anything goes.

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x


Christmas Puppy

4 comments:

  1. oh both cards are fab, the second one it just too funny and the first one is so cute. Love them both. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete