Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

My Favorite Things - Sketch #549 & Color #169

 I've been have fun playing along with sketches and challenges lately, and this week I combined both the current sketch and color challenge from My Favorite Things.

 

Here is my card:



I stamped the images from the Weather With You stamp set and colored them in with my Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers, to match the color challenge above. It doesn't show too well on the photo but I did use a cream marker to add some color to the clouds and bunny. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

I have a strip left over from a previous card, using the Scallop Stripe background stamp which I turned on its side to use as a decorative strip. I found some teal cardstock in my stash and colored up some white cardstock using my Coral blend marker to match the color combo.

I added these to a white yardstick panel measuring 4" x 5.25" and stamped the sentiment from the Weather With You stamp set

I popped up the images on foam dots and added the panel to a standard A2 white card base.

Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting :D

Weather with You Weather with You Die-namics SY Scallop Stripe

No comments:

Post a Comment