Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Cutting Cafe - flip flops!


Another week at The Cutting Cafe and this week's theme was flip flops - perfect for the summer! I decided to make my daughter's teacher a present and card (yes - this was made a few weeks ago - how organized am I???!!!)


I used:
 Flip flop laundry line printable set - for the pail (colored with prismacolor pencils and then cut out) and the sentiment on the card
Hershey kiss bottoms printable stamps - school and everyday sets for the bottoms of the chocolates
Other - Bella Blvd papers, recycled flower pail, variety of ribbons and twine, flip flop stickers (on card)

Hope you like it! I'll be back again next week with another great set. Don't forget to check out The Cutting Cafe blog for more inspirational projects and prizes!

6 comments:

  1. what a fun present to give (and to get!) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME......................I bet the teacher loved this set...perfect summer time set...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am love with this. This is way too cute! Love the little paint can!

    ReplyDelete