Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Trim the tree!

Now I have found The Alley Way stamp blog - I am beginning to become addicted to using their stamps!!! This week's challenge over on their blog was to be inspired by this:
I chose to use the fun rays and the circe clutch latch on the bag as the main inspiration for my card. I again used a freebie set of images from their blog - and made this Christmas themed card. I have also used the cream and light grey colors from the bag.  
I used Fancy Pants 'St Nick' papers and baker's twine. I used my prismacolor pencils to color in the images to match.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!! The ray pattern is a great background for these sweet trees. Great design! Thanks so much for joining the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun.. Love how you used the twine.. Thanks so much for joining the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oomph I love the inspiration piece, and love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhh, I love how you used twine to seperate each of the rays... beautiful! Thanks for joining us for the TAWS Be Inspired Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card Kerys - especially how you matched the spotty & striped papers to the trees :)
    So glad you joined in the fun at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! The twine really sets it off. Thanks for joining us for the TAWS BE Inspired challenge. Hope to see you at the next one too :)

    ReplyDelete