Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

You make me smile!

I used the awesome sketch from Brenda Ragsdale over at Paper Secrets (this month's sketch challenge) for this layout:
 I used My Mind's Eye 'On the sunny side' collection.
I am also entering this into MME's July challenge #2 - Halfway There. The challenge was to document the actual day halfway through the year (day 183) or document the month of July. These photos were taken when my parents and sister came over to visit this year.
I am also entering this layout into the Fabulous Friday challenge over at Frosted Designs - to use patterned paper only.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job on the sketch! The sun and the stitching is awesome! Looks like this design worked out great for all of your wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch! Love your layout :o) Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete