Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Biggest Fan of the Month - Bugaboo! Anything Goes Theme.

I am SUPER DUPER excited to have been chosen as Bugaboo's Biggest Fan of the Month. If you read my blog regularly, then you will know that I just LOVE Bugaboo Stamps!



The first challenge this month that I am guest designer for is ANYTHING GOES! This was the hardest challenge of the month for me, as I can never choose which digi I want to use! Anyway, I finally decided in this birthday strip. There is actually 3 images in this strip, but I decided to play about with it in my Silhouette software. I selected one of the images and mirrored it to the right - just something a little different! I then separated the sentiment and rotated it to the left.


The papers are a random selection from Echo Park, finished off with some hand stitching.
You have a week to complete this challenge - I would love to see you join in!
I hope I have inspired you to create! Check out the Catch the Bug blog for more inspiration from the Bugaboo DT.
Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! And what a fun birthday card you've made for your first challenge! I didn't realize the image was the same for the whole strip before I read so, how clever!
    Hugs, Pia (also a guest designer)

    ReplyDelete