Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Biggest Fan of the Month - Bugaboo! Theme: Photo Inspiration.

My next guest designer spot at Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug blog is PHOTO INSPIRATION!


Here is the inspiration:


The typical Thanksgiving dinner! I didn't want to go down the turkey route - so instead, I chose another fab Mildred image! This one is Mildred - Smoked Dinner!



The papers are a selection of scraps from Imaginisce collections, 
finished off with twine and brads..
You have a week to complete this challenge - I would love to see you join in!
I hope I have inspired you to create! Check out the Catch the Bug blog for more inspiration from the Bugaboo DT.

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
Red Carpet Studio #83 - Food


Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh Mildred, you're my kind of cook! lol! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! That's sounds like dinner at my sister's house! LOL! Thanks for sharing it over at Red Carpet Studios! That made my night!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Love the sentiment on the card! That's why my husband the firefighter has to work on Thanksgiving! ;0) Thanks for playing along with us at RCS during the Julie & Julia challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and image! Thank you for sharing it with us at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete