Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Biggest Fan of the Month - Bugaboo! Theme: STUFFED!

My next guest designer spot at Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug blog is STUFFED!



I took a twist on this theme - AGAIN! Instead of the turkey dinner, I took 'stuffed' to mean full/fat/bloated!! I just love this fun image and sentiment - it is called Calorie Creatures



The twist to this week's challenge, is to use ONLY paper scraps/leftovers. If you remember back to my first guest designer challenge - Anything Goes Happy Birthday card - this card was made using the leftovers from that card!
You have a week to complete this challenge - I would love to see you join in!
I hope I have inspired you to create! Check out the Catch the Bug blog for more inspiration from the Bugaboo DT.
Thanks for looking!

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Bugaboo Stamps for having me as guest designer this month - it's been a blast!

Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment